Mini-split ductless heat pumps from Mitchell Heating help you manage warm summers and cold winters in Washington DC
Heating in Washington DC, Washington
Mitchell Heating in Washington DC offers a mini-split heat pump to meet your home comfort needs, no matter if you need heating and cooling to one room or up to four rooms. You can expect nearly noiseless, efficient performance from our durable Lennox® mini-split heat pumps.
With the easy-to-install, ductless design, these mini-split heat pumps also erase the potential for costly modifications in the future. Our systems provide season after season of efficient comfort in a streamlined package. Check them out.
MPA Mini-Split Heat Pump
The MPA ductless heat pump is ENERGY STAR-qualified with energy-efficiency ratings up to 23.50 SEER* and 10.50 HSPF**.<
- Wall-mounted thermostat or wireless remote control assesses the air temperature in the room and automatically signals the system to calibrate heating or cooling.
- Quiet indoor sound levels as low as 29 dB and outdoor levels as low as 51 dB (a whisper is 20 decibels and light rainfall is 30 dB).
- Advanced inverter technology keeps heated or cooled air flowing without the typical stops and starts you would associate with conventional systems.
- Keeps your home secure and allows the system to quickly and efficiently push heat out of your home because the compact indoor and outdoor units are joined through a small hole in your wall.
- Designed for uncomplicated installation.
- Moves cleaner air throughout your home because of the lack of ductwork, giving you added peace of mind.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on parts.
- 7-year Limited Warranty on the compressor.
Efficiency Rating (SEER): up to 23.5
HSPF Rating: up to 10.5
Sound Rating: 29
Mitchell Heating in Washington DC wants to help you find the right mini-split heat pump for your family or our professionals can service your existing mini-split heat pump. Schedule an appointment with us online , or call us at 202-621-2247.
* SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, measures the cooling efficiency of your air conditioner or heat pump. A higher SEER rating means greater energy efficiency and more savings for you and the environment.
** HSPF, or Heating Seasonal Performance Factor, measures the heating efficiency of your heat pump. A higher HSPF rating means greater energy efficiency, more savings and is better for the environment.