Healthier air with the power of germicidal lights
Heating Technology in Washington DC, Washington
Health and comfort are two things that we often separate, but when it comes to making your home’s air healthier, we have an excellent solution for you. Adding germicidal light to your home not only keeps your HVAC system more efficient, it boosts air quality and continues to work for you even when your system isn’t operating.
Taking advantage of the immense power of UV rays, the germicidal lights from Mitchell Heating in Washington DC are able to significantly lower the amount of germs in your home while staying safe for humans to be around. Easily mounted into your current HVAC system, these lights work independently, giving you cleaner, healthier air even when the air or heat isn’t running.
So while we can’t regulate all the germs we encounter every day, we can control the ones in our home, and with such an easy addition, why not utilize its perks. If you have any questions about the germicidal lights available from Mitchell Heating, don’t hesitate giving us a call at 202-621-2247 or schedule an appointment with our online scheduler to make your home’s air is as healthy as it can be.
Healthy Climate® UV Germicidal Lights
Efficiency and health don’t always coincide, but when we talk about it in regards to germicidal light and your heating and cooling system, we’re at the crossroads. Over time, your HVAC system collects buildup from mold, pet dander, and other impurities, and as they stack up, your efficiency drops.
However, Healthy Climate® UV Germicidal Lights help destroy that nastiness by killing those bacteria, which in turn ups your efficiency and heightens the air quality. Easily installed into your HVAC system’s duct work, germicidal lights run on their own so you can have cleaner, healthier air all the time, not just when your system is running.
The benefits of adding Healthy Climate® UV Germicidal Lights in Washington DC are:
- Powerful ultraviolet energy that kill impurities such as mold, pet dander, and bacteria
- Improves air quality while also shielding your heating and cooling equipment
- Dual-lamp or single-lamp option based on your preference
- Available in 2,000 microwatts (UV-2000) or 1,496 microwatts (UV-1000)
- UL listed so your lights are safe to use in your home
- No ozone emissions
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on the systems covered components
Healthy Climate® UVC Germicidal Lights
Taking control over the amount of germs in your home just became a lot easier for you with Healthy Climate® UVC Germicidal Lights in Washington DC from Mitchell Heating. Destroying common household pollutants such as pet dander, mold and other bacteria, these lights are one of the easiest ways to boost your home’s air quality while also increasing your heating and cooling system’s efficiency.
Our germicidal lights operate by themselves, so you reap the benefits around the clock, not just when your HVAC system is operating. When an upgrade this obvious comes along, it’s hard not to take advantage of its perks, so why not breathe in the difference.
- Powerful ultraviolet energy that destroys common household pollutants such as bacteria and mold
- Improves air quality, helping you breathe in healthier air
- Offers installation flexibility for easy maintenance in addition to other safety features
- Reduce your family’s exposure to harmful airborne impurities
- UL listed, ensuring that your germicidal light is safe to use
- No ozone emissions
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on your system’s covered components