Muggy air no more with a whole house dehumidifier
Dehumidifiers in Washington DC, Washington
You realize you don’t have to live in a world where heat and humidity are automatically linked, right? When you utilize the features that a whole house dehumidifier gives you, you can finally feel like your home is comfortable again. And the best part is that you have options! Mitchell Heating in Washington DC knows what it’s like to live in an uncomfortably humid environment, so take a peek at the dehumidifiers we carry in Washington DC and let us know how we can work with you to get you back to a better comfort level.
If you have any of the following issues, you might have too much moisture in your home:
- Rooms that are constantly damp
- Musty smells
- Flaking or cracking paint
- Condensation marks on your ceiling
- Muggy or sweaty feeling in the air
- Frost or condensation on the windows
- Peeling wallpaper
- Lowering your thermostat and running your air conditioner so you feel comfortable
Getting rid of the muggy environment in your home is only the tip of the iceberg, because adding a dehumidifier to your home may also help reduce common indoor pollutants and allergies like mold, dust mites and mildew. It also helps protect your furniture from any costly moisture damage that might could happen in humid conditions. Oh, it saves you some money too because dry air allows you to keep it warmer in your home during warm months so you can save on your monthly energy bills.
Dehumidifiers don’t have to be a stressful addition, so give Mitchell Heating a call at 202-621-2247 or schedule an appointment through our handy online scheduler and we’ll work together to determine a great dehumidifier for you and your home.
Humiditrol® Whole-Home Dehumidification System
A simple, easy, and effective way to rid your home of excessive humidity. That sounds nice doesn’t it? Well, that’s exactly why we created the Humiditrol Whole-Home Dehumidification System like we did. We realize that an uncomfortable home is not what you want to arrive home to at the end of the day, so why not take back control and take your comfort to a new level? With lower moisture levels not only comes a comfortable home, but a healthier one since it also decreases the chance of mildew, mold and other common allergies.
The benefits of the Humiditrol Whole-Home Dehumidification System include:
- Manages the moisture for more comfort and healthier indoor air quality
- Patented Humiditrol technology to help reduce the chance for mold and mildew
- Designed to easily integrate with all Lennox® cooling products to offer top-notch comfort and energy efficiency
- Maintains optimal humidity, lowering the impact of allergens and airborne pollutants
- Installs easily with your current HVAC systems ducts
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on all its covered components
Healthy Climate® Whole-Home Dehumidifiers
When we came up with the Healthy Climate Whole-Home Dehumidifiers we wanted to make it as easy as possible to integrate it with your current HVAC system. Not only is it a breeze to install, it offers comfortable living at a new level with superior moisture control. Depending on which model you settle on, you’ll be able to control the humidity level in your entire home or just one area or room.
No matter which way you go, your comfort will reach a new level, and because the dehumidified air is more comfortable at a little warmer temperature, you can be more efficient, saving you money. Now that’s difficult to beat.
Other features include:
- Effectively remove excess moisture from your entire home or a single area or room
- Help create healthier air by reducing dust mites, mildew and mold found in humid environments
- Protect home furnishings from the moisture damage that can happen in humid conditions
- Use environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant
- Easier to use and less intrusive so you don’t have to empty buckets of water regularly
- Designed to easily integrate with your current cooling system
- New 65 pint model is ENERGY STAR® rated
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on all of the system’s covered components