Perfectly priced comfort: the Merit® series heat pumps
Heat Pump Installation Services in Washington DC, Washington
When we designed the Merit® Series, we wanted to be able to provide you with exceptional comfort while ensuring that comfort was financially attainable. Designed with outstanding energy efficiency, dependability and durability, these heat pumps are a perfect heat pump replacement option for anyone. If you need the greatest heat pump for your home, look no further than the Merit® Series.
14HPX Heat Pump
When you’re searching for a practical heat pump that is reasonably priced, reliable, and energy efficient, your search has ended. Designed with the same Lennox standards that have kept us in business for more than 100 years, the 14HPX can help lower your energy bills while giving your home a comfortable environment that you never knew was attainable.
- Up to 14.00 SEER* and 7.70 HSPF**, meaning likely savings for you year after year
- ENERGYSTAR® qualified meaning your heat pump has met or exceeded EPA guidelines
- Scroll compressor that is created to give you quiet home comfort
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on compressor
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components (This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage)
Efficiency Rating (SEER): at least 14
HSPF Rating: up to 7.7
Sound Rating: 76
Price Guide: $
The Merit® Series heat pumps make heat pump replacement a simple problem to fix. And with the specialists at Mitchell Heating in Washington DC around you can always ask any questions you may have. Don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and call us at 202-621-2247 or schedule an appointment online with the online scheduler .
* SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, measures the cooling efficiency of your air conditioner and heat pump. A higher SEER rating means greater energy efficiency and more savings for you and the environment.
** HSPF, or Heating Seasonal Performance Factor, measures the heating efficiency of your heat pump. A higher HSPF rating means greater energy efficiency, more savings and is better for the environment.