Some of the best gas furnaces you can buy in Washington DC
Furnace Installation Services in Washington DC, Washington
If you’re looking for a gas furnace replacement in Washington DC, our Dave Lennox Signature Collection gas furnaces are the best option. These models are a couple of the quietest gas furnaces available and are very energy efficient.
We’ll start with energy efficiency. Our Dave Lennox Signature Collection gas furnaces are built with variable speed motors, which save energy by only working fans at full speed when an extreme change in heat is required. Variable speed motors use 66% less energy than single speed motors and could help you save big on utility expenses each year compared to other furnaces.
Product details for each Dave Lennox Signature Collection gas furnace model are provided below. If you want to talk with a Mitchell Heating team member about one of our products in Washington DC, call 202-621-2247 or make an appointment online.
SLP98V Variable-Capacity Gas Furnace
You’ll enjoy the high efficiency of this gas furnace. It’s certified by ENERGY STAR® for meeting EPA efficiency standards, and it has also earned an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating* of 98.2%. These two efficiency ratings will help you receive lower utility bills every year. Find out more about the SLP98V’s other great features, including:
- Efficiency rating of up to 98.2% AFUE*—helps you save on utility expenses
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Variable-capacity operation runs much like the cruise control system of high-performance automobiles, adjusting on its own as necessary to achieve maximum fuel efficiency
- iComfort®-enabled technology—enables the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to provide even better performance and efficiency
- PreciseComfort™ technology provides the best in temperature control
- SilentComfort technology allows the system to run quietly
- SureLight® ignitor for an efficient performance
- Insulated blower compartment to trap heat in and minimize heat loss
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on parts and controls
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on heat exchanger
Efficiency Rating (SEER): up to 98.7
Price Guide: $$$
SL280V Variable Speed Gas Furnace
If you’re in need of a new furnace and located in Washington DC, the SL280V gas furnace could be the best one for you. Not only has it earned an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE*, but it also uses two-stage heating to enhance energy efficiency. Plus, with SilentComfort™ technology, this system runs up to 4.5 times quieter than competing models** to help you relax in the peaceful warmth of your home more easily. Take a look at the other great features of this model, including:
- Efficiency rating of 80% AFUE*
- iComfort®-enabled technology—enables the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to provide enhanced performance and efficiency
- SureLight® ignition for an efficient performance
- Insulated blower compartment traps warm air so your system doesn’t have to work as hard to keep the air warm
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- 20-Year Limited Warranty on heat exchanger
Efficiency Rating (SEER): up to 80
Price Guide: $$$
Mitchell Heating in Washington DC is eager to help with any of your gas furnace replacement, repair or maintenance needs. Call 202-621-2247 or use our online scheduler to set up your appointment.
*Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) measures how efficient the appliance is in converting its fuel’s energy into heat over the course of a year.