Groundbreaking technology and efficiency defines the Lennox® comfort system
Energy-Efficient HVAC Technology in Washington DC Washington
Mitchell Heating in Washington DC offers the most advanced heating and cooling products and features you can find, all used together in one system. The Ultimate Comfort SystemTMfrom Lennox® brings you pioneering HVAC technology that delivers extraordinary energy efficiency.
The Ultimate Comfort System is comprised of ingenius pieces of technology that all coordinate to take your comfort to an incredible new level, with excellent efficiency. Read more below.
- Precise Comfort® technology has variable capacity and a variable speed motor, which operate like your car’s cruise control to ensure the system maintains steady temperatures without temperature cycling. This keeps your home at your preferred temperature and level of comfort all day, while enhancing overall efficiency.
- iHarmony Zoning® takes your comfort and energy savings to a higher level. It helps the Ultimate Comfort System to direct air to specific rooms of your home while cutting back airflow to other areas. This customizes your comfort by room and floor.
- The iComfort Wi-Fi® touchscreen thermostat makes iHarmony Zoning easy to use. The most technologically advanced thermostat Lennox has ever made, the iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat lets you evaluate and adjust your temperature—and save energy—from anywhere you are, using your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Climate IQ® technology allows the Ultimate Comfort System to accommodate your needs and your climate. In warmer areas, it fine tunes airspeed to give you greater humidity control. In cooler climates, the system starts up more slowly to allow the air to absorb more heat before circulation.
- SunSource® solar modules can power your heating and cooling AND route any surplus energy it generates into your home to run small appliances and electronics. This can dramatically lessen your energy cost—potentially reducing bills by up to half.
- The XC25 is the world’s first residential air conditioner rated at 26.00 SEER.* Compared to traditional cooling systems, it has the ability to save you hundreds of dollars each year.
- Advanced variable-capacity technology makes the SLP98V one of the most efficient heating systems you can buy. Like the XC25, this furnace may greatly reduce utility bills.
SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, measures the cooling efficiency of your air conditioner or heat pump. A higher SEER rating means greater energy efficiency and more savings for you and the environment.