Take control of your comfort room by room with zoning systems
Heating and Cooling System in Washington DC, Washington
Comfort is something we all take very seriously. No one likes being too cold or too hot, so when your home only makes the problem worse, what are you supposed to do? Well the easy way solve the problem very well may be a zoning system from Mitchell Heating in Washington DC.
Not only can zoning systems help you save money every month, they also keep your home at a more comfortable temperature. While you may have not considered a zoning system in the past, there are a few benefits that may deserve another look at them.
Whether it’s a home with big windows or one that can’t seem to take careof those hot and cold spots, a zoning system can help work on those issues.
Here are a few other instances where a zoning system could be a good choice:
- A level of your house is completely or partially under ground
- A home that has a top floor that is hotter than the lower floor(s)
- Rarely used rooms
- Rooms that are constantly stuffy
- An added room that is new since your heating and cooling system was installed
- High heating and cooling bills
iHarmony® Zoning System
Controlling the comfort of separate areas in your home has just met its match with the iHarmony® Zoning System. Whether you want to alter the temperature of the entire house or only have a few rooms that need adjustment, the zoning system can tackle it. One of the best parts about the iHarmony® Zoning System is that those modifications don’t have to be made at the thermostat itself. You can do it from your smartphone without getting out of your recliner too, so don’t worry about everyone wanting to get up to make changes all at once.
- Four-zone capability, allowing four areas to be programmed for custom comfort
- Wireless access so you can use your smartphone, tablet or laptop to control your home’s comfort
Harmony III™ Zoning System
Trying to maintain the perfect temperature throughout your entire house can be quite a big job. However, when you take advantage of all the features that the Harmony III™ Zoning System has, you can make whole-home comfort a reality. Did we bring up the fact that zoning systems can also help you save money on your energy bills? By inputting separate temperatures in spaces that aren’t used as much, you’re able to stop heating and cooling rooms that are seldom used. You’ll be amazed by the difference the Harmony III™ Zoning System can make in your home.
- Amazing efficiency that may lower your heating and cooling bills when you use it alongside a variable speed heating and cooling system
- Four-area zoning allows you to tackle hot and cold spots
- Easy integration allows for an easy transition to a previously unknown level of comfort
LZP-4 Zoning System
When it comes to heating and cooling, flexibility can be your best friend. And when you’re looking at the LZP-4 Zoning System you can rest assured that you’re able to keep your home at the most comfortable temperature all the time. The LZP-4 Zoning System also has a time delay feature so you don’t have to think about the system turning on and off all the time, causing your bills to rise and wasting energy.
- Exceptional energy efficiency— might decrease your energy bills when used alongside a programmable thermostat
- Four-area zoning helps make hot and cold spots a thing of the past
- Easy integration with your standard heating and cooling systems so precise comfort is the new expectation
LZP-2 Zoning System
Imagine the freedom of operating your home’s comfort by splitting it in two. The LZP-2 Zoning System does just that, permitting you to maintain separate climate-controlled zones, so that you’re comfortable in every area of your home. The best part is that you don’t have to spend a lot to use the system’s perks. Oh, and it may save you money on your monthly energy bills too. It’s a win-win!
The system also includes:
- Superior energy efficiency— could lower your monthly energy bills when used with a programmable thermostat
- Two-area zoning lets you split your home in two to meet your comfort needs throughout your home
- Simple integration with standard, single-speed heating and cooling systems allows you to take control of your entire home’s comfort
While it may seem like zoning systems have a lot of variables, they can save you month after month by decreasing wasteful heating and cooling. We also realize that you may have some questions about zoning systems, so give the experts from Mitchell Heating in Washington DC a call at 202-621-2247 or arrange an appointment online with our online scheduler for more information.