Inspections and Maintenance to Ensure You Stay Warm
Furnace maintenance is more than just making sure the system is operating. Sanitation, energy efficiency and proper ventilation are all taken into consideration. During our inspections, you’ll have peace of mind knowing our expert technicians are trained to spot and maintain all aspect of your HVAC system. Our comprehensive maintenance appointments include:
- Checking cleanliness of burners and the heat exchanger: Gaging the dependability of the heat exchanger guarantees that the burners are clean and will remain working correctly. Clean burners make for a cleaner and safer home.
- Confirming proper airflow and blower operation: Inspecting for appropriate airflow confirms that there aren’t any obstructions in the furnace ducts that could hinder its job.
- Verifying operation of the furnace: Our technicians inspect the controls and safety devices to guarantee that the furnace is running carefully within the home.
- Examining electrical components and connections: Annual examinations should be done on the many electrical parts of the furnace.
Benefits of Scheduled Furnace Maintenance
- Keeps your home safe: All furnaces use some type of fuel to generate heat. Testing your heat exchanger, gas burner and calibration of your gas valve are all part of the maintenance that guarantees your home safe when your furnace is working.
- Maintains your furnace’s efficiency: Regular maintenance makes sure that your system is running at its best performance in all seasons, especially during the colder months.
- Reduces chances of breakdowns: An unfunctional furnace in the middle of winter is no small problem – this failure scare can be easily thwarted with annual maintenance from a Mitchell Heating professional to confirm that everything is working as it should be.
Regularly scheduled furnace maintenance is not only highly encouraged but essential to keep your home warm and safe. A maintenance check in the fall can make all the difference between being freezing and being comfortable in the winter. To guarantee your system runs safely and efficiently, call Mitchell Heating at 202-621-2247 to set an appointment.