The Mitchell Heating Experience
Before choosing to purchase a new furnace, take a moment to consider all of Mitchell Heating’s services from repair to maintenance. We are more than happy to offer consultation on your home’s needs. When you schedule an installation with Mitchell Heating, you can expect:
- Professional Installation: Expertly-trained NATE-certified technicians in the Washington DC area ensure your furnace is installed quickly and efficiently.
- Attention to Detail: No stone unturned, no detail overlooked. Respect for your home and belongings.
- Peace of Mind: Newer furnaces are more reliable, operate with increased energy efficiency, produce lower monthly costs, and run quieter. Annual service will keep it running that way, letting you be comfortable in your home.
- Availability to Answer Questions: We know HVAC is not a popular topic to possess knowledge of. Our professional technicians walk you through the installation process, answering any questions you may have. We want to make sure you are comfortable with your investment and will be happy for years to come in your warm home.
The Installation Process
We understand that questions can arise during the installation process. Our technicians will answer any and all concerns you may have before and during the heating installation.
- Installation: After removing the existing apparatus and clearing the area for the new furnace, the system and its wiring and ductwork will be assembled together and enclosed in preparation for testing.
- Testing: Our experts check the newly installed furnace to make sure it is creating warm air by examining for leaks in the ducts and determining airflow. Once everything has passed testing, the system is prepared for routine use to keep you comfortable no matter the weather in Washington DC.
- Explanation: Throughout the process, our experts are eager to walk you through the procedure and make sure that you are completely understanding maintenance expectations.
Newer furnaces optimally function with increased energy efficiency, produce lower costs and run quieter. Don’t wait for the winter to strike, leaving you and your family without heat. If you believe your furnace needs replacement, don’t hesitate to call Mitchel Heating at 202-621-2247 to set up an appointment.