Keeping You and Your Family Comfortable
Our licensed technicians are accessible for tuning and routine maintenance. It’s crucial to service your air conditioning unit yearly to guarantee smooth operation. Whether it’s a routine examination or an emergency, don’t hesitate to contact us. Annual servicing presents a range of advantages, including:
- Efficiency: Annual service guarantees your air conditioning system to be running optimally for years to come. Maximum efficiency means lower energy bills and reduced energy usage for a greener footprint.
- Comfortability: Nobody likes to be uncomfortable in their own home. Discomfort leads to stress and strain on you and your family. Regular service assures always having reliable air conditioning in your home, making for a relaxing environment.
- Reliability: Regularly servicing your air conditioning unit leads to fewer breakdowns. The last thing you want is for your system to break in the middle of a sweltering summer day when it could have been avoided by routine service.
- Dependability: Similar to your car and oil changes, your air conditioning system needs to be fine-tuned and adjusted yearly to make sure it keeps you cold in the hot summer DC days.
Alternative Methods and Saving Money
While maintaining and servicing your air conditioner to ensure it runs optimally in the summer, there are other things you can do to save energy in your home. Running your air conditioner all the time can be costly. Here are a few tips to consider in the warmer months:
- Close your blinds: blinds not only provide privacy but help seal in cool air while blocking the sun’s rays. Keeping your blinds closed throughout the day helps keep your home cooler without using energy.
- Use fans: fans are low-cost alternatives to constantly running your air conditioning. Especially if you know you will be in the same space for an extended period of time, they will cut the cost of your energy bill.
- Program your thermostat: there are many units to look into to help you maintain a cool home without breaking the bank. During the day when your home is empty, not running the air conditioner will save you in the long run. Turning it off at night to allow the neutral night air to cool your home is a great option as well.
Don’t delay and worry if your air conditioner will run this summer. Call Mitchell Heating to schedule one of our NATE-certified technicians to service your system at 202-621-2247.